Yangzhong Huaxin Power Equipment Co.,Ltd
Model No.: 250A-2500A
Place of Origin: CHINA
Supply Ability: 100000PCS
HS Code: 8535900090
Copper/Aluminum bus bars enclosed
Busbar Trunking System involves distribution of electrical power using set of copper/Aluminum bus bars enclosed in suitable encloser with high degree of protection against any ingress of foreign bodies.
Following are some advantages of Bus bar trunking system over normal cabling system:
1. On-site installation times are reduced compared to hard-wired systems, thus leading to cost savings.
2. It provides increased flexibility in design and versatility with regard to future modifications.
3. Greater safety and peace of mind for specifiers, contractors and end-users.
4. Because of the simplicity of Busbar, it is easy to estimate costs from the design/estimating stage through to installation on site. This is because the technical characteristics and price of each component are always known.
5. It is short sighted to compare the cost of busbar against that of a length of cable - and not the real cost of a cable installation to include multiple runs of cable, tray and fixing, let alone the protracted time and effort of pulling cables.
6. Distribution busbar distributes power along its length through tap-off points along the busbar at typically at 0.5 or 1 m centers. Tap-off units are plugged in along the length of the busbar to supply a load; this could be a sub distribution board or, in a factory, to individual machines. Tap-offs can normally be added or removed with busbar live, eliminating production down time.
7. Installed vertically the same systems can be used for rising-mains applications, with tap-offs feeding individual floors. Certified fire barriers are available at points where the busbar passes through a floor slab. Protection devices such as fuses, switchfuses or circuit breakers are located along the busbar run, reducing the need for large distribution boards and the large quantities of distribution cables running to and from installed equipment.
8. Very compact so provides space savings
9. Where aesthetics have to be considered, busbar trunking can be installed with natural galvanized, aluminum, or painted finish. Special colors to match switchboards or a specific color scheme are also available on request.
10. Busbar trunking has several key advantages over conventional forms of power distribution including: –
(a) Reduced, on site installation times when compared to hard-wired systems thus leading to cost savings.
(b) Increased flexibility in design and versatility with regard to future modifications.
(c) Increased safety features brought about by the use of high quality, manufactured components, which provide greater safety and peace of mind for specifiers, contractors and end-users.
11. Uneven distribution of current takes place where multiple runs of cables are used in parallel.
12. Busbar trunking has tap-off points at regular intervals along each length to allow power to be taken off and distributed to where it is needed. Because it is fully self-contained it needs only to be mechanically mounted and electrically connected to be operational.
13. For higher ratings of power distribution we need to have multiple runs of cable. In such conditions unbalanced distribution of current takes place and causing overheating of some cable. This is completely avoided in the BTS systems.
14. When multiple runs of cables are used it often leads to improper end connections thereby causing overheating of contacts, burning of cables ends, and is a major cause of fire. This is completely avoided in BTS systems.
Copyright © 2019 Yangzhong Huaxin Power Equipment Co.,Ltd All rights reserved.